The preparation begins

Ocurtis

Dec 28, 2016
San Diego
I looked at the calendar and realized its time to get serious! although I have until the end of September before my week long backpacking hunt in the Wyoming range, in reality I have a few weeks! Mixed in their I have a 6 day deep sea trip on the Red Rooster III so no time to waste!

This hunt was originally planned as me, my brother, and a buddy. The buddy is the one with the horses and he is the one who backed out, so now it is purely backpacking! time to increased the training

will be camping near 9,000 feet, hiking even higher during the day.

If I am alive, I will post a followup!

Owen

Where do you live? I am in the gym circuit training 5 days a week training but I am looking to add on a 50lb pack up cowles maybe Friday mornings 5am.

Reactions: Ocurtis
Where do you live? I am in the gym circuit training 5 days a week training but I am looking to add on a 50lb pack up cowles maybe Friday mornings 5am.

I live in Escondido. Man, that would be an awesome add! PM me your # I'll text you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu