The return of Buckhunter. Buck Down !!!!!

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
I was in my stand well before light. At 6:40AM this buck comes walking up the trail on his way to bed. (I think he was carrying his pillow)
A 20 yard walking shot hit a little far back but came out the lung on the other side. I heard him run uphill and then circled back around and crashed behind the stand in the thick brush. The blood trail was sparse but steady and lead me right to the prize. I’m digging his tall eye guards.

Way to go buddy.....

Outstanding job Jim! Great looking buck. I figured you would be chiming in soon!

awesome!! congrats, that buck looks like he was ready for winter.. a fatty

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu