They're Coming for Me!!

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Well...I guess I should say goodbye to everyone. In the last three days we have received no less then eight calls from the "IRS" saying they were filing suit against us and that we need to call them back. I'm sure, since I've ignored these "official" calls, they they will be sending the "official officer" (which they threatened to do in a call last month) to take me away. Woe is me... Please write...(LMAO) Anybody else getting these calls so I'll know who to look for when I get to the IRS Headquarters?

LOL I haven't gotten that one yet but I have gotten the one from "SDPD" saying they have an arrest warrant for me and, for a fee, they'll read it to me over the phone. I called the actual PD and they laughed and told me they usually just arrest people without warning them ahead of time. As for the IRS, too bad they don't waste time with lawsuits.. if u don't pay up, worse things happen!

This is good to know. I've received calls from my own children's cellphone numbers with "winnings" and "special offers" (the big problem is spoofing a legitimate phone number, or worse yet having someone research you enough to know your children's phone number and then spoof it). But thankfully I haven't gotten calls from "the IRS"
What is nice is the law in which the only form of official receipt of communication is via the US mail. Just tell them creeps to mail the notice to you (they won't). Then if they do it is a felony on their part. If it weren't for that law then I might lose some sleep over phone calls from creeps like that. :p

As if the IRS uses phones. You would be hard pressed to actually get someone on the other line if it was actually the IRS ??? You can google the 206 area code scam and see what comes up.

fish dog said:
Well...I guess I should say goodbye to everyone. In the last three days we have received no less then eight calls from the "IRS" saying they were filing suit against us and that we need to call them back. I'm sure, since I've ignored these "official" calls, they they will be sending the "official officer" (which they threatened to do in a call last month) to take me away. Woe is me... Please write...(LMAO) Anybody else getting these calls so I'll know who to look for when I get to the IRS Headquarters?

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Saw a few weeks back that this is a huge scam. Be super carful please. Don't know your specifics but just be careful. Once again, be careful. ;)

Eric,

I know, you know, this is a scam......But apparently there's a number of folks that don't......I hate thieves!..... :mad:

8SteelTown said:
fish dog said:

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Saw a few weeks back that this is a huge scam. Be super carful please. Don't know your specifics but just be careful. Once again, be careful. ;)
Right on Steel. Do not give any information to them. If they called you, they should have all the information they need.

I received a call earlier this week from the "IRS" about how much I owe :p
there was an article on cnn earlier this week about how this older women lost about $230,000 to jamaican scammers posing the idea that they will receive their $2 million dollar lottery check if they first sent out the taxes on it. Poor lady just wanted to be able to pay off her children's mortgage.

Yes, I know it's a scam. The first time they called, about a month ago, it was a live person and they wanted bank info or the "official officer" would be by tomorrow to arrest me. I told the guy, "Bring it." and he said (in a heavy accent) "what?" So I repeated "Bring it." and he hung up. No, "official officer" ever showed up. This recent series of calls has been a female robo-voice saying they were filing suit and I need to call them back. I suppose they'll ask for the bank info again if I were to call back, (which I'm not that stupid). They've probably figured out if someone's dumb enough to call back then they've got a live one on the hook instead of wasting a bunch of time cold-calling random numbers. I guess their random number generator for their robo-caller isn't too good as they keep calling me over and over.

I have had those exact same calls from those f'n bastards, f um. It is obvious they are calling from out of the country by their accents and call room sounds, I think we should find where they are and send a team to deal with um;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu