Thompson Contender 30-30 12" bull ported with scope

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
******sale pending. Back up offers taken******

Thompson Contender in 30-30 with 12" ported bull. 4x Thomson illuminated scope. Forget the 44mag this thing has a lot more power and shoots just stupid accurate. Only reason i am selling is to get a scope for my new ar15. Last time i used it i shot a doe antelope at 100 yards in the eye! it shoots that good.

500 obo transfer via FFL only
tcc.jpg

:)No that is part of the problem. I just never got that into shooting it.. The performance of the factory rounds was pretty good considering they make the rounds for a lot longer barrel. MOA accuracy out of a handgun with factory stuff too.

For you guys thinking about it getting one you DO NOT need to reload to shoot it. 30-30 rounds are made to burn pretty quick so you are not loosing that much energy with factory rounds in the 12" barrel. Shooting it is like holding thunder in your hand. :) recoil is stiff but not bad i would say its like a very strong 44mag with a lil extra on top!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu