Throwing down the gauntlet

Randomshot

Feb 12, 2012
Lakeside, CA
I went on a pig hunt with Neil Rey last week from Giant Sequoia Guide Service. In addition to shooting a pig I got a 63 yard shot on a squirrel using the same broad head. Now my hunting buddy lungpopper claims to have a 72yard bow kill on a squirrel but without video or a witness we all know its BS. So here is my video
http://vimeo.com/m/80760314
Someone show me up. We are looking for 64 yards or better with a broad head.

Wish I had videos of my rabbit shots I've made.. I'll try and get out and shoot something one of these days

Man, I've missed every shot I've taken at squirrels- even the easy ones! Must be buck fever or something. Very nice shooting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu