Time to ERADICATE!

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
A very good acquaintance came by to see me today with some very bad news. He lost his best friend (his dog) of 13 years to a pack of coyotes. I could not ever image being in his shoes. I would be furious and heartbroken beyond description. And I am for him!

With that said, he has asked that I come up and help him dispatch some dogs. And I am going to do just that, with vengeance and fury! :mad: In fact- as far as I am concerned, hunting season will officially kick off on this Monday. The New Mexico elk hunt was a warm up!

Taft, Aeon, Lungpopper - stay tuned. There is a bolt gun of a magical caliber in town and it is going to let a river of dog blood!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Better be ready! I've seen a pack of 5 and didn't get one! I didn't now which one to aim at haha

Let me know i got clean jeans and tshirts ready to go at a moments notice.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu