Titanium Stove

I knew that was coming lol. I always have a full size bic in my pack wrapped in duct tape so that is going to add some weight. Do you not carry a lighter in your pack? Looks like I am going to have to switch over to the mini bic.

3C8D466C-F76B-46FD-9517-D10BC551901E.jpeg

I knew that was coming lol. I always have a full size bic in my pack wrapped in duct tape so that is going to add some weight. Do you not carry a lighter in your pack? Looks like I am going to have to switch over to the mini bic.

View attachment 38188

Hang on,,,, I’m going to go get my grinder and take some metal off of my stove.

Does that triangle handle on the stove lid stay upright if you put it upright? That was the first thing I noticed about that pot and said "No, no, no, no" to myself about it. Just looked like burnt fingers waiting to happen.

What does your lighter weigh ?

The aftermarket piezo igniter I have weighs like nothing. Some plastic and very light/thin metal tubing. That being said I'd have preferred to have a piezo built-in like yours so ya can't lose it.

DEFINITELY better than lighting one of these stoves with a ferocium sparker rod.

It's actually kinda dangerous to light them with a ferocium rod. I damn near started a fire one time because I struck the stove itself at the end of the stroke producing the spark, and it happened to ignite the fuel moments before I struck the stove so it knocked over just after igniting! Thankfully I have fast hands to put it upright quickly and acted quickly to stamp-out nearby stuff that ignited. These lil stoves make a Big Ol yellow flame if you knock'em over after lighting them!!!

Does that triangle handle on the stove lid stay upright if you put it upright? That was the first thing I noticed about that pot and said "No, no, no, no" to myself about it. Just looked like burnt fingers waiting to happen.

I don’t use the lid when boiling water.
The handles on the cup do get hot. I fixed that problem by spraying the handles with that plasti dip. Could do the same with the lid, I just didn’t see the need since I don’t use it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu