Toast to America

Indeed. Happy 4th and a BIG thanks to those who volunteer and willingly put themselves in harms ways to maintain our cherished freedom we all enjoy!

Yes thank you to all those who have been willing to stand up for freedom. To those family's and wives like mine that have been through so much to support true Americans fighting for there neighbors freedom. This country would not be what it has been if not for all the people that love eachother enough to stand up in there own way for FREEDOM. (Even if it is almost gone).

Happy 4th be safe and remember.

Nice Bloody Mary. I think I'll celebrate with a Bin Laden: that's two shots and a splash of water. ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Cheers from the zombie club at PetCo park!

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
http://www.forged.com/
Awesome t shirts to show ur American pride shop is in San Diego so if your close you can save shipping and might get some free stickers.3y9eduhu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu