Tom #2 down.

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
Started out this AM with a big gobbler responding off the roost and circling begin me. Unfortunately, I got a glimps of the Tom as he headed up the hill behind me. :-\ set up in another spot after a bite of lunch and while walking along a high ridge line, a gobbler responded back to some fast cutts. I set up and in less then 5 min, I see three big toms running toward the ridge top. Right away I see three bright red heads and input the bead on the lead dominant bird. Score on #2: 10.25 in beard, 1 in spurs, and 22lbs.

How do I attach a photo from my iPhone?

Good job. I let 3 more walk yesterday, 2 year olds with 4 or 5 inch beards.They were at 15 yrds for 5 min. Can't be shooting next years trophies today. There is several big birds in the area,so I will tryem tomarrow.

Wow very cool , Congrats. the birds up here are coming to the call and stepping in front of the gun at an astounding rate, I have'nt seen them behave this foolishly in several years. I'm starting to feel bad for them....

Thanks guys! I think this is one of the best seasons so far. Two birds in 4 full days of hunting.

Attachments

• 2012 tom.jpg
    2012 tom.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 69
  • 2012 jake.jpg
    2012 jake.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 70

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu