Toprut failed

Zak

Mar 30, 2019
Apparently Toprut's AZ season dates are all too early by one day, my own dang fault for relying on their data and not checking the regs. Guess I have an extra day to scout.

Not recommended.. cheap subscription though.

Apparently Toprut's AZ season dates are all too early by one day, my own dang fault for relying on their data and not checking the regs. Guess I have an extra day to scout.

Not recommended.. cheap subscription though.
gohunt or epic are the only ones I would trust but even gohunt has some issues sometimes. Hope you have a great hunt good luck over there Zak

Don't all AZ seasons except doves start on a Friday?
Wish I knew that! Glad I learned my lesson early rather than going out there and shooting something on a Thursday

gohunt or epic are the only ones I would trust but even gohunt has some issues sometimes. Hope you have a great hunt good luck over there Zak
Thanks Drew I'll probably try another service for next app season. Of course the GTP-RS is coming with me

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu