Track?

The track is 2 weeks old when we were hit with a little San Diego rain. Just thought it was odd. Most likely yes a nice size Buck in the wet sand kind of abstracted the print a little. I will sure keep my eyes out for this guy. The area I found it was rumored to have some of these elusive wild hogs in San Diego LOL so had me thinking ha ha

Cali Ridge Runner said:
The track is 2 weeks old when we were hit with a little San Diego rain. Just thought it was odd. Most likely yes a nice size Buck in the wet sand kind of abstracted the print a little. I will sure keep my eyes out for this guy. The area I found it was rumored to have some of these elusive wild hogs in San Diego LOL so had me thinking ha ha

ahhh Ok yes it did look wet. sometimes the pics are harder to judge. yeppers he is a keeper.

Ghost

call me crazy but that looks like a manbearpig track to me!

i'm cereal it does

[youtube]xf69EEL3WBk[/youtube]

looks like he has some weight to him, you're on the right track.

Snake Charmer said:
Finally saw my first buck of the summer eye to eye today, he's safe for a few more years.

If you need someone to run recon at your house I may cut you into my crazy schedule.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu