Tragic shooting

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
This will give us hunters bad press. You must know what you are shooting before you pull the trigger. This should have never happen.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Hiker-shot-by-hunters-132376903.html

Wheels

I've read three other stories similar to this and two mishap discharges in and out of stands and a guy who caught himself on fire in a tree stand and fell to his death. Crazy! Seems like a bad year of carelessness. Be careful out there and, be sure of your target! Some of this is just incomprehensible but sadly it happens.

I knew Ochoa, from my CPen days. He was a nice guy..

Good question how do you set yourself on fire in a treestand ??????

The guy caught himself on fire with a propane heater. I believe it was in Michigan. I dont have the article handy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu