Trail cam pics (Couple Small Bucks)

Captaintb said:
I didn't think they would be out of velvet yet??

Both would taste good!!
I have a couple bucks patterned that have been out of velvet for a while now, there is a big 3x3 and forky that is still in velvet.

The first two look like decoys! ;D Thanks for sharing Gteam!

Is it North America? ??? And where can I buy those decoys! ;D

Those are nice bucks. The 4x4 looks like a deer I've seen a couple of times in the hils above Burbank. Is it legal to hunt the hills above Burbank and Glendale?

eldeerslayer said:
Those are nice bucks. The 4x4 looks like a deer I've seen a couple of times in the hils above Burbank. Is it legal to hunt the hills above Burbank and Glendale?
Glendale and Burbank have been closed to hunting for quite a few years but you may want to contact Bpd and Gpd to find out if anything has changed lately. If you get any information from them please post it. The 4X4 lives east of the Pacific ocean and west of the CA. NV. border 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu