trail cam

S

stikbrandon

whats up guys

i put my trail cam out this past weekend and was hoping to snap a few pics of some deer .
i was woundedring if the bucks have already started growing there antlers ? and if so is there any way of telling how big they will get before season opens ?

i will up load all pics i get off of my cam when i go grab it up if its not snatched by hiker or late season turkey hunter .

thanks guys

Took this pic May 3rd last year. I would think that the more mature deer would start growing antlers before the little guys.

Attachments

• IMG_1225 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_1225 (800x600).jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 82
thats an awsome pic thanks guys .

all post the pics of my cam as soon as i get it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu