trail cam

S

stikbrandon

hey guys super stoked just pulled my trail cam its been out for about 2 weeks so i pulled the cam.
got a cuple picks of a buck or maybe even 2 im not sure if its the same deer or not may be you guys can disiffer them out and let me know ?

also i think i might got a mnt lion

Attachments

• fight 012.JPG
    fight 012.JPG
    389.1 KB · Views: 24
  • fight 013.JPG
    fight 013.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 21
  • fight 021.JPG
    fight 021.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • fight 034.JPG
    fight 034.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 19
i think the lion is right behind the 3 trees stright in front of the cam . it its the third pic down . tell me what u think

Looks like two different deer to me. Good start on your scouting for the year.

Can't tell about the lion,looks like something there just can't tell what it is.

The first two look like the same buck to me the last one looks like another buck. I agree can't really make anything out on the cat if that is what it is.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu