Trail cameras

I have been very impressed with my Browning Strike Forces, best camera in that price range I have come across. These "command ops" seem to be a lower model, but at $50... I might just pick up a few :) (If it's half as good as the strike force, It will blow away any other camera in the $50 price range)

Looks like the image processor may be slow. The reviews suggest that you can't use the max resolution (10MP) if you want clear photos. I guess it may depend what you're looking for, but this mode doesn't seem to meet Browning's usual high standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At that price I would say 3 cameras can cover a lot more area than one. Get em and set em up.

I keep going back and fourth what I'm waiting to see is if Arizona is going to ban cameras on water which I think will lead to a lot of them going up for sale at half the price of New but twice the quality I would be willing to buy some at

I've had good luck buying returned trail cameras from Amazon Warehouse ('used'). Price is typically 40% off because they have been purchased and returned. If there is an issue with the camera then it can be easily/free returned to Amazon, so there isn't any risk that the trail cameras are defective.

Back