Trail Cams (pics)

How long are you going to lit those cameras soak out there? Can't wait to see what you get. Like Christmas morning.

Invisible man said:
Your killing us Taft. What did ya get?

I took them down, for now. I'm gonna put em up in may, I will let you guys know what I get. Hopefully some nice bucks. I've seen 2 nice bucks since season closed, one a real nice Forky

NBK said:

Haha the reason I took em down was cause the rancher moves his cattle and turns the water off, so the deer migrate over a few miles. But once the water gets turned back on the deer come back. So when it gets hotter and the water is back on I'll have lots of pics to post

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu