Trail cams pics

Gallodeoro

Oct 11, 2013
Nice trail can pic of A 3x2. Only bad part is he went they this trail twice and it was at night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
You can probably still find him moving in the morning. He might take a different route at that time. Find the other route and pull the trigger. Keep us posted. Good luck.

Thanks. I'll post some more pics I have later. Haven't seen him for a few weeks. I was going to setup a tree stand right near there to get my first bow deer. Not so sure about the placement now. Maybe his routes will change closer to opener for d11 archery sept 6

Pictures from a different cam. Nice spread on this one. Hopefully he comes out before sun sent on opener sept 6

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 24
This buck snapped off the right side of his rack. I think he might be one of the 2 other bucks in the picture. I hope not though. I'd like to get a mountable buck this year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Yeah. Hopefully I can put one on my wall! Does anyone think the deer with the broken antler is the same as the other 2 pictures? Still don't have any day time or legal time shots if these bucks. Mostly night time feeding pictures.

I think the other pics show right antlers. They're all fat as hell though. What are you feeding them?!? ;)

Yeah they are pigging out. That camera is in an apple orchard and across the way there is a peach orchard.

Gallodeoro said:
Yeah. Hopefully I can put one on my wall! Does anyone think the deer with the broken antler is the same as the other 2 pictures? Still don't have any day time or legal time shots if these bucks. Mostly night time feeding pictures.
I think he is the second one. Not the wide one

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu