Tricer-AD/BC tripod preorders

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
The frenzy has begun! Preorder your 33oz Tricer-AD or 28oz Tricer-BC tripod now with only a $20 deposit. I will ship out all preorders mid May-Early June

Not trying to blow smoke but if you want one get on the list the sales have been insane and we are only 5 hours in.

Just saw the AD on a goHunt gear video, excited to get mine :D
ya so letting the cat out of the bag Ryan Lampers is officially on the Tricer team. He has one of our Tripods up in AK right now on a griz hunt. He is stoked on the tripod and pan head. Pretty humbled by the great feedback we have been getting on all these new products.

The frenzy has begun! Preorder your 33oz Tricer-AD or 28oz Tricer-BC tripod now with only a $20 deposit. I will ship out all preorders mid May-Early June

Not trying to blow smoke but if you want one get on the list the sales have been insane and we are only 5 hours in.

Truduct… I didn’t realize you are Drew, too
funny!

Reactions: Morgan1776

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu