Tricer Bino Quick Connect

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I have been working on a new universal bino quick connect. Still a few slight aesthetic changes but I should have these available this summer. They are one piece billet aluminum, come with two bino studs and fit any standard panhead quick release. I am hoping to keep these under $40.

I like it. I would be willing to try one out when you release them. I have a few bino mounts and would like to go back to something that raises them up more and doesn't wobble

Reactions: TRICER
I like it. I would be willing to try one out when you release them. I have a few bino mounts and would like to go back to something that raises them up more and doesn't wobble
Ya this thing is a one piece design so no adapter plates etc. let’s parts = less movement at least that was the idea behind the design. I also like the hold down screw design it really seems to take the play out of the Binos and securely locks them in.

Ya this thing is a one piece design so no adapter plates etc. let’s parts = less movement at least that was the idea behind the design. I also like the hold down screw design it really seems to take the play out of the Binos and securely locks them in.
Let us know when they are ready. I want to buy one to try it out

Reactions: TRICER
I have been working on a new universal bino quick connect. Still a few slight aesthetic changes but I should have these available this summer. They are one piece billet aluminum, come with two bino studs and fit any standard panhead quick release. I am hoping to keep these under $40.

Drew, like the idea of one less piece without an adapter. I'll definitely pick one up when you launch them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu