Tricer GTP-I preorders

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Alright finally after a ton of work we are taking preorders for the GTP-I and we should start filling orders mid June.
I am so proud of this tripod. Thanks to all of you who have supported Tricer and thanks @sdolan617 for being the first sale! Use promo code “SCH” at checkout for 15% off.

Congrats.. happy to support and can't wait to get my hands on it. Happened to be checking out the site before you posted anything and saw the preorder was live so of course I had to jump on it. Any word on when the panhead is dropping?

Reactions: TRICER
Congrats.. happy to support and can't wait to get my hands on it. Happened to be checking out the site before you posted anything and saw the preorder was live so of course I had to jump on it. Any word on when the panhead is dropping?
I am hoping to have them by July. We should have our trekking poles and bino adapters around the same time. Trekking poles are gonna be sweet fully carbon fiber, natural cork handles, and aluminum latches.

GTP-1 is a winner. Spent some time playing with the prototype back in January in New Mexico. I filled my tag on the first day. After that I spent 6-10 hours a day for the next 6 days putting it to the test. 9A5D5FC0-AA06-4E9B-A0C2-BA8B44497518.png
Last week my wife and I did the Trans Catalina trail. I used the GTP-1 for taking pictures, 5C65BBAF-64AB-4EC3-9605-5E2956B712F6.jpegand at night I would set it up with my goal zero lantern and light up camp.6DA9FC0E-F1E9-4A0A-827F-B498F31AED7C.png
If you’re into backpacking this is the tripod to have.

Alright finally after a ton of work we are taking preorders for the GTP-I and we should start filling orders mid June.
I am so proud of this tripod. Thanks to all of you who have supported Tricer and thanks @sdolan617 for being the first sale! Use promo code “SCH” at checkout for 15% off.

Bad ass brother!!! Serious question here..Will there be a window mount fot those that prefer that style of adapter for there glass? Or just the tripod it's self ?..Lots of shit be spotted from inside the truck..then killed .

Bad ass brother!!! Serious question here..Will there be a window mount fot those that prefer that style of adapter for there glass? Or just the tripod it's self ?..Lots of shit be spotted from inside the truck..then killed .
Tell you what if I can sell a ton of these this year I will do a special edition SCH Tricer Window mount for you. Probably even put a Hatchet in the laser engraving as well.

Will if your serious..like I was..I'll take it!!

Reactions: TRICER
Dude..dead serious..I would buy that now... Bad ass!!

You had me at Affirm! Great to see that option. Ordered a hat from Tricer this morning to rock out here in Idaho. Going to spread the word to coworkers and people I meet that hunt.

You had me at Affirm! Great to see that option. Ordered a hat from Tricer this morning to rock out here in Idaho. Going to spread the word to coworkers and people I meet that hunt.
Awesome buying using Affirm I just maybe able to afford this set up. Will we be able to purchase the trekking poles & GTP-I as a set?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu