Tricer Seek Outside Podcast

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I had Seek Outside on the podcast to talk about Hunting, Guns, Shelters and everything in between.

I am going to be running one of their Twilight shelters and titanium stoves this season. So far I am very impressed with it.

I always applaud innovation, and the innovation coming out of SO is impressive. They really are pushing the floor less shelters to the next level. Learning about their roots in hunting and how it inspires their shelters was really neat.

If you haven’t checked out “The Tricer Podcast” give it a listen I put a new episode out every Friday. Like, Subscribe, and Share it will help me put a lot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu