Try to avoid cheap ammunition..you have to check this out!!

S

scohen

A guy went to the police station to turn in his S&W 629 44 Magnum after a bad day at the shooting range. I wonder if he got his forehead split in half hahahah This is what happen (for all of you that reload) when the primers are not set correctly... please be careful and buy good quality ammo or if you're reloading be extra careful, shit does happens..... happy hunting.

handgun_01.jpg

handgun_02.jpg

handgun_03.jpg

handgun_04.jpg

Re: Try to avoid cheap ammunition

That looks bad. I had a 380 semi auto pistol that blew up on me at the range. The barrel split down the middle, scary feeling. Good post Sluester. Thanks.

Re: Try to avoid cheap ammunition

larry said:
That looks bad. I had a 380 semi auto pistol that blew up on me at the range. The barrel split down the middle, scary feeling. Good post Sluester. Thanks.

As far as I know according to the email I got he just got hit on the head very hard. He needed to get the gun off his record and went to the police station.

Good hunting....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu