Tucked back into the safe.

if someone’s gunna pay that for a used rifle, they will be inclined to just pay a few more hundred and get one new with the accuracy guarantee…. No guarantees on used rifles

Rifle brand new without shipping/tax is just under $1,700.
Sidewinder muzzle brake is $195
So if someone wants to save some money this rifle would be good for that. Especially if someone wants the whole package for a great deal at 2k since I have $2,700 into it and I would be more than happy to show receipts for everything.

So new rifle $1,700 for easy math.
Tax at 8%- $136
Shipping- free if you can find it or up to $15 usually or your store order it
Muzzle brake- $195
Just that total is $2,031 not including any shipping fees.

So for 2k you are also getting a $700 optic and $149 scope mount both from Vortex.

Never heard of Tikka verifying if firearm is original owner. Just the accuracy guarantee from them so I wouldn’t see that as an issue for a used rifle.

But thank you for the comment.

I just bought a used Tikka with less than 20 rounds for $700 bucks my man… just so you know what the market will bear. I’d buy anotherone too, but I ain’t paying 1500 :)

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Sweet. Congrats to you. I would rather keep it than take that much of a loss on it. I would highly doubt that you got a super varmint for $700. If you did then the seller gave you the best deal of the year.

I will leave it up here and if no one buys it then I will keep it. I am not looking to take a massive loss on a gun that will just sit in my safe.

The super varmint for sale brand new is just shy of $1,700 for a new one. So this one could save some people money if they don’t want to buy a new one plus tax and possible shipping.
So for $1,500 plus dros fee they get a pretty much brand new rifle with the $200 muzzle. Or for 2k they will save a lot.

But if no one wants to buy it that won’t hurt my feelings and I will just leave it in the safe and actually start shooting it more often. This was just a random buy for me since I have other 308s. So that’s why it’s up for sale. I will be more than happy to keep it if no one else wants to buy it

Not sure why we are continuing this back and forth. If you are not interested in the rifle feel free to move on.

But since you want to post and call me out, please at least get your information correct IMG_2429.png
So not sure what else there is to say. But at this point it seems ridiculous.

Not what it’s worth, it’s what someone is willing to pay. I hate it when people try to sell stuff for close to retail.

She gonna be riding that safe for sure.

Thank you as well for another pointless comment.

I will make sure to tuck her in nice and cozy to the safe then.

I am going to just copy and paste an above comment that I already made

So if someone wants to save some money this rifle would be good for that. Especially if someone wants the whole package for a great deal at 2k since I have $2,700 into it and I would be more than happy to show receipts for everything.

Tax at 8%- $136
Muzzle brake- $195

So for 2k you are also getting a $700 optic and $149 scope mount both from Vortex.

Never heard of Tikka verifying if firearm is original owner. Just the accuracy guarantee from them so I wouldn’t see that as an issue for a used rifle.

So going off that information. Yes the rifle is close to retail for the option without the optic. Maybe because it’s to show people that the whole package is a better deal. I would prefer to sell the firearm with the optic. Just my preference.

But I do appreciate people on here that like to post stupid comments.

this has actually been pretty fun for me. So I will just go a little rant since I am already making this post.

First part of rant-
If you see a post you do not like or a price or whatever it is. You don’t have to comment. It is absolutely hilarious that you think your comment is so important especially when it is meaningless. The firearm is at a price I feel is decent. Especially for the whole package. I have $2,700 overall into it. So if I want to list it at $2,000 then I believe that is a pretty good price. Crazy that $700 off is not a good deal. That is why I will not go any lower than $2,000. So if you feel that is not a good deal then you can just move on and find something else. I am not in a rush to sell the rifle or lose money on it. $2,000 is the lowest that I would sell because I could buy another item at that price. But again not looking to lose any money past that point.

Second-
I find it absolutely hilarious that people feel like they need to put their opinion on someone else’s post that is absolutely meaningless. Holy smokes bro you hate it when people list close to value. Dang how do you survive the day?

I would really feel bad for you if you are also on Calguns or any other site when people list these off Roster handguns or a Stacatto for 5k. But you are correct it’s what someone is willing to pay. So if no one is willing to pay for this rifle then darn guess it will just sit in my safe like you pointed out.

Really going to hurt my feelings and ruin my day that I didn’t take some big loss on this gun just to get rid of it.

Going to keep going on my rant here, if you are even still reading at this point.

I find it comical that you guys even feel the need to comment on this post. Not sure if you guys are buddies and you are here defending his honor. I rarely comment on anything on any website. I have always liked to use forums to see what information I can learn or what is going on out there. But I always would be shocked when I see people going off on others and or these little comments back and forth from people and laugh about how stupid it was.

But as I have gotten older and my give a crap meter as has gone down I started to understand. Sometimes people just want to stir the pot or just make stupid comments.

But my give a crap meter was pretty low and I couldn’t understand why a member on here would start his first comment on my post with a useless comment. Then try his best to justify his argument and even post a rifle with the incorrect caliber and a price that was incorrect.

So as the comments continued it became comical to me and I actually found it fun to comment back and point out the basic information that I am not asking some astronomical value for this rifle. But even if I was there was absolutely no bearing in his comment that would make someone think wow I never thought about that. He got that dude good by making that statement.

So as the comments continued I figured I would just keep the post section going because it was my post to sell my rifle and I did absolutely nothing wrong.

So I was quite thrilled when I woke up this morning to see another stupid post with absolutely no bearing. Oh man you hate when people sell items close to value. Ohh my goodness that is absolutely crazy that someone would try to get as much money as they can for an item they bought and now are trying to sell.

I hope if and when you sell an item it is such a screaming deal that dudes on this website are jumping up and down to buy it. Just because I now know how much you hate when people sell an item for close to the value of it.

Still going to continue with my rant. I highly doubt anyone at this point is still reading but you know, this is my post after all.

I was actually going to delete the post today just because I didn’t get the feedback I wanted on the rifle. I knew using this website was not very likely to sell the rifle but that’s alright it didn’t bother me. I have overall enjoyed using this website and the information that I have obtained from it.

I started on Calguns a long time ago and have used that for a lot of stuff. But Calguns was interesting. The amount of crap talking or people just being dicks to each other was shocking to me when I first started there. Yet again, I just used the website and never got involved in the drama. In the beginning it was more of a worry of getting banned or some other bs. I always laughed because I would either stay out of the drama or not be involved in it if anyone made any stupid posts.

But man, last night was the first time I have engaged in the back and forth. Part of me said how ridiculous the whole thing was and I even debated not making any comments at all. But then for once I said you know it’s BS. There was absolutely no need to make that comment. Then he just kept going and it became a hilarious game to me. I had a price on my post. One that I thought was fair and would push the potential buyer to buy the whole package not just the whole rifle.

Then he continued about how he bought a Tikka for $700. Then it wasn’t even the same model. Then continues to say how over priced I am by sending a photo of the gun at a big name store that is not even the correct caliber.

It got to the point that I even made the comment how ridiculous that whole thing was. Check my account in the morning and yet again, find another stupid comment for absolutely no reason.

So that is why I am making this huge post. Just because I can. I don’t even worry about getting the ban but who knows with websites these days. I would like to think I have done nothing wrong in defending my post. But we shall see how this goes.

I will also be sure to leave the post up and all the comments. None have been deleted or hide any information. I will also screen shot the entire post because yet again I find this absolutely hilarious. Hopefully no grammar mistakes because I don’t even feel like going back and proofreading this whole comment.

• Haha
Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Nope. Not retired. Just made time to write all that out because it was hilarious. Like previously stated I have my price which is explained about the prices.

So like I said with the other dude anything else to say? I will be more than happy to keep the back and forth banter going even though it is absolutely ridiculous and nothing beneficial. I am confident in the fact that I am not doing or saying anything that would represent me poorly.

Your offer of $700 is absolutely hilarious and I appreciate the laughter from reading that. But I will politely decline your offer.

So with that being said, any other comments about this post??? I am curious what else can be mentioned. I again thank everyone involved in this comical event. I also would like to mention that any comments will not hurt my feelings or ruin my day. I have enjoyed taking the screen shots and sending them to my family and friends who also got a good laugh out of it.

Thank you as well for another pointless comment.

I will make sure to tuck her in nice and cozy to the safe then.

I am going to just copy and paste an above comment that I already made

Tax at 8%- $136
Muzzle brake- $195

So going off that information. Yes the rifle is close to retail for the option without the optic. Maybe because it’s to show people that the whole package is a better deal. I would prefer to sell the firearm with the optic. Just my preference.

But I do appreciate people on here that like to post stupid comments.

this has actually been pretty fun for me. So I will just go a little rant since I am already making this post.

First part of rant-
If you see a post you do not like or a price or whatever it is. You don’t have to comment. It is absolutely hilarious that you think your comment is so important especially when it is meaningless. The firearm is at a price I feel is decent. Especially for the whole package. I have $2,700 overall into it. So if I want to list it at $2,000 then I believe that is a pretty good price. Crazy that $700 off is not a good deal. That is why I will not go any lower than $2,000. So if you feel that is not a good deal then you can just move on and find something else. I am not in a rush to sell the rifle or lose money on it. $2,000 is the lowest that I would sell because I could buy another item at that price. But again not looking to lose any money past that point.

Second-
I find it absolutely hilarious that people feel like they need to put their opinion on someone else’s post that is absolutely meaningless. Holy smokes bro you hate it when people list close to value. Dang how do you survive the day?

I would really feel bad for you if you are also on Calguns or any other site when people list these off Roster handguns or a Stacatto for 5k. But you are correct it’s what someone is willing to pay. So if no one is willing to pay for this rifle then darn guess it will just sit in my safe like you pointed out.

Really going to hurt my feelings and ruin my day that I didn’t take some big loss on this gun just to get rid of it.

Going to keep going on my rant here, if you are even still reading at this point.

I find it comical that you guys even feel the need to comment on this post. Not sure if you guys are buddies and you are here defending his honor. I rarely comment on anything on any website. I have always liked to use forums to see what information I can learn or what is going on out there. But I always would be shocked when I see people going off on others and or these little comments back and forth from people and laugh about how stupid it was.

But as I have gotten older and my give a crap meter as has gone down I started to understand. Sometimes people just want to stir the pot or just make stupid comments.

But my give a crap meter was pretty low and I couldn’t understand why a member on here would start his first comment on my post with a useless comment. Then try his best to justify his argument and even post a rifle with the incorrect caliber and a price that was incorrect.

So as the comments continued it became comical to me and I actually found it fun to comment back and point out the basic information that I am not asking some astronomical value for this rifle. But even if I was there was absolutely no bearing in his comment that would make someone think wow I never thought about that. He got that dude good by making that statement.

So as the comments continued I figured I would just keep the post section going because it was my post to sell my rifle and I did absolutely nothing wrong.

So I was quite thrilled when I woke up this morning to see another stupid post with absolutely no bearing. Oh man you hate when people sell items close to value. Ohh my goodness that is absolutely crazy that someone would try to get as much money as they can for an item they bought and now are trying to sell.

I hope if and when you sell an item it is such a screaming deal that dudes on this website are jumping up and down to buy it. Just because I now know how much you hate when people sell an item for close to the value of it.

Still going to continue with my rant. I highly doubt anyone at this point is still reading but you know, this is my post after all.

I was actually going to delete the post today just because I didn’t get the feedback I wanted on the rifle. I knew using this website was not very likely to sell the rifle but that’s alright it didn’t bother me. I have overall enjoyed using this website and the information that I have obtained from it.

I started on Calguns a long time ago and have used that for a lot of stuff. But Calguns was interesting. The amount of crap talking or people just being dicks to each other was shocking to me when I first started there. Yet again, I just used the website and never got involved in the drama. In the beginning it was more of a worry of getting banned or some other bs. I always laughed because I would either stay out of the drama or not be involved in it if anyone made any stupid posts.

But man, last night was the first time I have engaged in the back and forth. Part of me said how ridiculous the whole thing was and I even debated not making any comments at all. But then for once I said you know it’s BS. There was absolutely no need to make that comment. Then he just kept going and it became a hilarious game to me. I had a price on my post. One that I thought was fair and would push the potential buyer to buy the whole package not just the whole rifle.

Then he continued about how he bought a Tikka for $700. Then it wasn’t even the same model. Then continues to say how over priced I am by sending a photo of the gun at a big name store that is not even the correct caliber.

It got to the point that I even made the comment how ridiculous that whole thing was. Check my account in the morning and yet again, find another stupid comment for absolutely no reason.

So that is why I am making this huge post. Just because I can. I don’t even worry about getting the ban but who knows with websites these days. I would like to think I have done nothing wrong in defending my post. But we shall see how this goes.

I will also be sure to leave the post up and all the comments. None have been deleted or hide any information. I will also screen shot the entire post because yet again I find this absolutely hilarious. Hopefully no grammar mistakes because I don’t even feel like going back and proofreading this whole comment.
Larry length worthy post right here. G-Dog?!

Thanks for the comments guys. Overall I have been very happy with this website. I may show as a new member since I don’t post a lot or message, but been a member for 5 years. Have met some awesome people on here that I have even went hunting with.

I did not think my price was anything crazy, but apparently some people thought it was. Usually I just let those dudes be unhappy in their lives, but I couldn’t resist defending my post.

I don’t have any hard feelings and did enjoy the comical moments of it. I deleted the rifle since I didn’t get any interest on this website. It’s listed elsewhere with some interest. So we will see if anything happens. But I would be more than happy to keep the rifle if that’s how it pans out.

Overall I am still happy with website and the amount of knowledge that I have gained here.

Reactions: Aeon and Bowman

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu