Tucked back into the safe.

If someone lists an item at a price the market sees as to high, it simply won't sell. That fact alone should inform the seller they over priced the item. But, IMNSHO, the back and forth banter makes all involved look bad.

On the other hand, I would like to see a limit on the number of bumbs a sell can do without a price adjustment. That would limit the back and forth bickering we are seeing here.

Last edited:
And I got chewed out for posting crazy stuff. But this is ok. Criticize a seller. He may have lowered if no bites. But now for sure he wont. Don't we have enough issues in this world we have to make more.

Comical he still continues to be rude about it. But I guess that’s just him and shows his character. Like I said before I have no problem with anything I have said.

He can ask what ever he wants, what he gets could well be different. You see it on Guns America, and guns international. They only show asking price not selling price. I saw the weapon he wants to sell with prices all over the place.

I hate hunting...never was good at it..I'm gonna sell my 870 and 30-06...let me know fellas ..it's time..Ive had it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu