tuning the yokes on a compound bow.

well I was having a tuning problem with my Bear Attitude. my darn field points where not grouping well. well got that resolved. playing around with the arrow rest, and the peep sight was twisting. My partner notice it while I was shooting. hahahaha I did not catch that. so it seems that was taken care of. now I trying to get my field points and my broad heads to group close. I am using the muzzy three fixed blade. I may go and get me some rage Hypodermics.
with deer season around the corner trying to get this set before September. hahahaha.
I have been practicing with my bow set at 50LBs. now I ready to crank her up upto 55-60 LBs.

O what fun. better late than never.

Ghost

so now I just getting comfortable shooting a compound bow. switching from traditional to compound has been a fun transition. but I will continue shooting traditional too.

Ghost

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu