Turbo Dogg

Hallx7

Jul 31, 2013
Corona
Did Christmas with my family from out of town last night. Got my Turbo Dogg. Now just need to figure out how to use it and string together a good sequence. Can't wait to get out there.

That's the plan. Getting my 4runner up and running and hoping to get some time out somewhere next weekend. The only areas I really "know" are near Big Bear. I'll be headed out next weekend to try and find some areas near where I live, Corona

shayes11 said:
If you ever come south, shoot me a pm. Palomar Mtn. and east has a lot of predators.

Absolutely. I get down to San Diego county pretty often. I have a good buddy who's down there. I'll hit you up next time I'm headed that way. If you know some areas I'll bring some toys.

Eric

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu