Turkey baby!

SurfNHuntSD said:
I'm all dialed in.. might stay out all day tomorrow if necessary!
Good luck. Sunrise in the high country: can't beat that. And if we get lucky, that's a bonus.

Sent via Tapatalk

Well, I didn't see any but Mark saw a couple he couldn't draw in. Hunted till 11 or so then took the scenic way out to the car. Next time!

Sent via Tapatalk

Had one hell of a morning, Laguna was wet and windy!!! Walked a ton got one to gobble around 9 but he would not come into bow range. Time for a nap, my face is wind chapped and I am tired.

Drewski2324 said:
Either way you guys are doing better than me! Im spending turkey opener in Austin Tx on business. And boring business for that matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hear you brother. I'm looking out the window here at work; beautiful day. Would be great to be able to hunt today, but I have to work. Hope you can get out soon.

Sent via Tapatalk

I saw a few and heard allot of them this past weekend, but where I was camping there wasn't any hunting allowed and the place is surrounded by private property; that is why the turkeys were there, no doubt! We may not have shot one, but we deep fried one and it was delicious!!

I hope that you all were successful.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu