Turkey call FS: Woodhaven Cherry Classic Crystal $75 SOLD

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
I just saw that I have two Woodhaven Cherry Classic Crystal call and I need to sell one to buy some new calls before the spring season starts. These calls are custom made and you wont find too many that will sound as realistic as these calls. They usually go for $90 but I will let this one go for $75. It comes with the call, surface cover, two strikers, and some sanding pads (if I can find it). I can help the buyer get the most out of this call with some instruction. Again there are very few calls that can create such an authentic sound of a hen like this call. This is a higher end custom friction call so don't expect it to sound like your average glass call.

Re: Turkey call FS: Woodhaven Cherry Classic Crystal $75

Dang wish I had money... Just found a spot last spring. Saw 20-30 turkey's constantly throughout the day. But I have no call or any idea on how to use one lol

You can get some decent box calls for under $30 that's really easy to use. I would definitely hunt those birds if you have that kind of access.

Matagi said:
You can get some decent box calls for under $30 that's really easy to use. I would definitely hunt those birds if you have that kind of access.

Lucky I do have access, it's private land, and no one touches the turkeys. They were sitting 50 yards from us not even caring lol. But I'll scrounge up some money before spring and get one.

Nice to be able to hunt turkeys on private land. Much safer, for one thing. And with no other pressure, that's outstanding!

Sent via Tapatalk

Hey Taft I'll trade you a whole box of turkey calls to hunt with you on your property! I'll even call the birds in for ya ;)

Sweet! In order to get tafts attention the price of the call will be changed to $75 or trade for a hunt. I will also include additional calls.

If it was my property I would be all for it. I'll talk to the landowner when time gets closer.
But this place was seriously loaded with em last time I was there

Thanks IM, I'm still a humble student of the art of turkey hunting.

Any takers before I put in on ebay? You wont find this call cheaper then $75 anywhere, not even well used ones. This one was my spare that I purchased so its only seen light use if any.

SOLD! Thanks Adam! Great meeting you today.

Matagi, good luck with shopping for your new toys!
Atombombmx, let us know how that call sounds.

That's a great call killed my biggest Tom with it. 11 3/4" beard 1.25 spurs 21lbs.

The only thing that sucks it takes two hands to work it.

Lol yeah, they respond better to a garbage truck's backup alarm.

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu