Turkey choke recommendations?

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
Anyone have a particular choke tube they'd recommend for an 870 for turkey season? I've never used one but was thinking of trying it out this year in case of a long shot. I stopped by FF yesterday to ask but it was busy and I had to split. Appreciate any suggestions.

I have an HS Strut Undertaker in mine. 0.660 restriction on 12 g. Nice tight patterns out to ~50 yards... can't remember what load I was shooting out of it... think it was #4 high bases. Cabela reviews: http://reviews.cabelas.com/8815/228045/hs-strut-undertaker-chokes-reviews/reviews.htm

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu