Turkey Decoy FS: Avian X Feeding Hen decoy $60 SOLD

Matagi

I have a lightly used Zink Avian X feeding hen decoy. Its in excellent shape and comes with the original stake and carrying bag. This is a great decoy for those who want a easily packable ultra realistic looking turkey decoy. I want to buy a new DSD so have to sell this to get new gear (wife's orders)...

I will get a picture up ASAP.

Re: Turkey Decoy FS: Avian X Feeding Hen decoy $60

Matagi said:
I have a lightly used Zink Avian X feeding hen decoy. Its in excellent shape and comes with the original stake and carrying bag. This is a great decoy for those who want a easily packable ultra realistic looking turkey decoy. I want to buy a new DSD so have to sell this to get new gear (wife's orders)...

I will get a picture up ASAP.
I'll take it. I like those Avian X decoys and I've been looking for a couple of hens. I'll PM you.

Sent via Tapatalk

Dang Gen, didn't have to try very hard to get it sold. Might have set a record... :D

Breacher said:
Dang Gen, didn't have to try very hard to get it sold. Might have set a record... :D
Haha no kidding. I'm trying to set up for gobbler season, and I was looking at buying one of these new. Could hardly believe it when he posted it. How about you, Nick? Any old turkey gear to unload??!?
;D

Sent via Tapatalk

Yeah Nick, Don blew me away with that quick reply! Now to make room for another DSD decoy!

SOLD!! Thanks Don and good luck this season.

Back