turkey hunting

DeadDucks22

Feb 15, 2014
Hey im new to turkey hunting and I wanted to know the best place to go turkey hunting in or around the san diego area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Grab a map and some boots look for the coolest places water meadows oaks. Ur probably in the right place. Go far because people are lazy

Umm Johnny, I thought wwe talked about sending these new guys on a wild goose chase......

Invisible man said:
Not so fast DD22. When your post count reaches 1000 you shall receive the directions to SDbirds secret turkey killing grounds. ;)
Lol. I think I must be getting close to that count, but I'm thinking of picking a new handle when I hit "guru" status because I'm still a novice. I just talk a lot, I guess. But Johnny's welcome to tell me his spots! ;D

Sent via Tapatalk

I only have one spot. It's more like a group of cages. My pets/extremely wild game are growing.

I've been slacking. Need to kill one soon

JoseC. said:
dont listen to johnny, he's got more then just ONE spot

No only one. It's only about a 10 minute walk down hill both ways. The drink girl looks great and there's tons of game

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu