Turkey Tab

DanSanDiego

Venison for Thanksgiving 2016
Sep 18, 2014
Only spotted one hen today. Even she know which side of the fence is private :)
No Toms

Well just got back from day 2. The opener was dead no turkeys to be found. Today brought better luck with all 3 of us scoring.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427660930614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427660930614.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 122
  • uploadfromtaptalk1427660954770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427660954770.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
I have a really dumb question for anyone. I'm lost how do u start a post on this app I can figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summerchavez said:
I have a really dumb question for anyone. I'm lost how do u start a post on this app I can figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you click on a topic. "LIKE UPLAND GAME" across the top you will see "NEW TOPIC" click on that and you can start your own Thread. I suggest introducing yourself in the newbie section.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu