Turkey tune up

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have hunted it befor as an Observer/caller. I've killed 3 called in 4 more at Southerland but I have not Personally won. Untill today........ I'm going in with a bow calling for me and my buddies first turkey.( he will be shooting a gun) Opening day

A few past Southerland hunts via turkey tune up. All of these were a few people's first turkeys. I have a few more cool Picts from different areas ill wait to break them out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 76
Boy got drawn we will be hunting the 17th over in the far left area any hints I would gladly take.

Don't want to jinx my self. But ill jinx my buddy he will get his first turkey

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu