Two Bucks down

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Well the white tail in not the big Muley I have been chasing around but I as time was going by I felt like I couldn't pass any more bucks up. And it's my first whitetail. But anyways before I shot him, he was fighting with a mule deer, which was odd. But a sheep hearder was pushing his Heard through a creek bottom with a bunch of meadows so it pushed him up. The zone I got him in I could only shoot a whitetail unless I drew a Muley tag but on the other side of the creek was anything. About 5 minutes after I shot I heard other shot form the direction my dad and cousin were. My cousins had the mule deer draw tag, he ended up with an alright Muley. After me and my other cousin got the truck and drug my deer down we went back up the mountain to get my cousins, now time to concentrate on an elk! upegudu5.jpguma6eqyp.jpg
And I caught a few trout a couple hours before all this5aquzugy.jpg

Outstanding job Taft! You are a 6' 4" killer! Montana wants you to go home! ;D

Thanks guys! Spent the day resting and fishing
. We will be back on the mountain for some elk tomorrow!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu