Type A Season Pass?

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Just curious. Anybody know what they're going to decide to sell the Type A Season Passes? I understand, with the drought, why they're holding off, just wondered if anyone's heard anything on when they'll go on sale. Just checked today and this is what it said...

2015 - Type A Wildlife Area Season Pass

**Due to drought conditions and the uncertainty of water allocations to our wetland areas, annual waterfowl passes are not available for purchase at this time.

Also, its priced at $158.76 but they don't have the one day and two day passes listed yet. Anybody have any intel on what the one day and two day passes are going to cost this year. I always like to see if its a good deal to buy the season pass over the day passes, even though I usually go with the season pass anyway, just for convenience.

Much tougher sell this year with the drought (season pass)......Kern probably won't hunt and many of the northern refuges will be cut back......Us guys in SoCal are very fortunate really and the purchase of season passes shouldn't be an issue.......Both Wister & San J have plenty of water and blinds.

Type A waterfowl pass went on-line sale last year on Sep, 29. I would expect the same to happen this year. Waterfowl lotteries followed, and went on sale Sept 1 of last year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu