Uncle Ted on CNN?

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
Anyone catch Ted Nugent on CNN tonight, it was awesome, I wanta hunt with that dude! If you missed it you probably can find it on the internet.

Some of the most entertaining hunting videos I have ever seen were with him in it! Sometimes I do worry that he might be a little too outspoken. I feel like he might be hurting hunting as a whole with his rants. I do appriciate his passion though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is a bit over the top for sure, but I invy his ability to speak his mind with such passion! We need more people like him standing up for our rights. Here's the link to him on CNN.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-zaQu3sfjw

Yeah he's a double edge sword........not the brightest kid on the block but glad he's here to stir things up!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu