UPDATE – PASSED - BUT STILL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT: Keep Local Governments from Restricting Hunting and

Duckfan

Mar 7, 2015
UPDATE – PASSED - BUT STILL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT: Keep Local Governments from Restricting Hunting and Fishing

Today Bill AB 665 (Frazier)PASSED the Senate 26-11. Thanks much TO ALL OF YOU for helping to Contact your representatives. CWA contacted me and wanted to be sure you know they appreciate your willingness to assist.

This still needs to be approved one more time by Assembly, so folks should keep emailing if they haven't done so already. Then on to the Governor.

Guys – PLEASE make the contact

https://www.votervoice.net/CALWATERFOWL/Campaigns/42468/Respond

For more, see the prior post. I am starting a new one so that those that already read the original will see the result of their work…and hopefully encourage even more to join in.

YOU are making a difference.

Re: UPDATE – PASSED - BUT STILL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT: Keep Local Governments from Restricting Hunting

Great job Duckfan. I reached out due to your post and link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu