Upland bird around Ventura?

I know a guy that's got 2 acres in that county...but he's expensive and a real cock sometimes... bucks..bears..and sadly ..birds, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Before you head out to scout for quail, look up the valley quail call on the internet and listen to it so you will recognize it once you’re in the field. National forests are good places to look for quail. Look for them running through the brush. They seem to prefer areas with low brush rather than areas with a lot of trees.

Looks like you’ve got a good sized chunk of national forest nearby, now you just have to find some good roads into it, and make sure you know the regulations in your area well.
9EEFFB78-1007-44FA-86B0-7866FCC308F8.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu