URGENT -CADFW Region 6, IWA & SJWA Public Outreach Meeting Oct 6! READ THIS

i will post a few screen grabs I took pics of
Thank you Rick ! I appreciate this . Since I wasn’t in the discussion I feel anything I would say should be kept to myself . I believe we should give Chris our support as he is doing a big job in a tough place . I drove the entire Refuge this morning and have some observation/questions . If there is a way to dialogue with staff I am available . Just an old duck hunter, Oldquack 49. ps shoot me a DM and I’ll send my cell . Thanks

You should be voicing your ideas and opinions,wister needs help. If i was a goose hunter i would question why the closed zone has wheat ,hunting sites green feed
Grass ,is wheat better then rye why is the closed zone not the same as hunt sites how come 413 with all the alkali bullrush didn't get cleared out now flooded already choking up ,how come the dfw aren't relocating habitat in areas CWA are working before its disked ? send a friendly email with your concern, hope this dont turn out to be another scott & rick disaster

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu