Utah Buck draw

14 points... and nothing. Ed F

I am catching up Ed. I have 10 points across all of the premium limited entry species. I had 8 points for general deer draw this year so I split my points with my son so we could hunt the Pine Valley early unit. Looking forward to spending time with him. I just built him a new .260 so we are both anxious to put it to work!

I am catching up Ed. I have 10 points across all of the premium limited entry species. I had 8 points for general deer draw this year so I split my points with my son so we could hunt the Pine Valley early unit. Looking forward to spending time with him. I just built him a new .260 so we are both anxious to put it to work!

Man, I don’t have the patience of you all to play the point game! I can do 3-4 years of points but then I’m getting impatient haha.

I am accumulating a few points for Wyoming though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got the email:

Dear JOHN :

Thank you for your recent applications for Big Game. Your results are as follows:

*********************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Buck Deer

*********************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Bull Elk

Bonus Point Earned: Limited Entry Buck Pronghorn

UNSUCCESSFUL: Bison

UNSUCCESSFUL: Desert Bighorn Sheep

UNSUCCESSFUL: Mountain Goat

UNSUCCESSFUL: Bull Moose

UNSUCCESSFUL: Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep

SUCCESSFUL: General Season Early Rifle Buck Deer

Hunt: Pine Valley
Weapon: Any Legal Weapon
Your season date(s): Oct 10 - Oct 14, 2018

General season elk hunts and cow elk hunts will occur during this hunt.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu