Utah drawing deadline

OCOutdoors

Oct 3, 2012
I am really procrastinating on applying for Utah this year, I have till tomorrow evening. I will apply for the usual LE hunts that I am able to do so in but undecided on whether to apply for a general deer this year or if I want to try rifle or bow. Anybody else applying for Utah?

BuckHunter said:
I'm in. It's my one big trip for the year.

I figured you would be, I remember chatting with you before about Utah. What unit are you hoping for the most? I'm trying to decide if it is wise for me to apply this year. I will be at it alone but may decide to apply for Mammoth instead.

OCOutdoors said:
BuckHunter said:

I figured you would be, I remember chatting with you before about Utah. What unit are you hoping for the most? I'm trying to decide if it is wise for me to apply this year. I will be at it alone but may decide to apply for Mammoth instead.

We're hoping for Beaver or Cedar city to stay closer to home.

BuckHunter said:
OCOutdoors said:
BuckHunter said:

We're hoping for Beaver or Cedar city to stay closer to home.

Same here, put in for unit21. Archery 1st choice then rifle 2nd

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu