Utah!!!!

Thought it was supposed to happen quicker this year guess not. I’m can’t believe I’m saying it but why can’t they be more like California with our draw turn around

Thought it was supposed to happen quicker this year guess not. I’m can’t believe I’m saying it but why can’t they be more like California with our draw turn around

From what my buddy has said who lives up there they have been spread pretty thin when it comes to resources. That brutal winter really put it to them.

I think they will be released next week. They have to be done by the 31st and i've heard they usually release a week ahead.

Nevada is up... thought I had a Mountain goat or sheep tag... darn. Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu