Uzi

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Howdy!

My boy is turning 13 here at the end of the year. "So kiddo what do you want for your birthday?" Kiddo "I want to shoot an Uzi dad...." Dad: "Ok....where in the wide wide world of sports can I shoot an Uzi in CommieCucklandafornia" It appears this is turning out to be a bit of a challenge without leaving this incredibly hostile to your freedoms dung hole state....

Anybody know of any place to shoot an Uzi in this state? What about you own an Uzi and you want to make a kids 13th birthday...Nothing like committing a crime on your 13th birthday.....
For that matter what isn't a crime here in California? I think with the last 3 governors the State of Commiefornia has signed and average of 1000's new laws every year? I could be wrong but I think without checking I am in the ball park. This country is in big big trouble.

I didn't mean to go on a rant....sheesh...its my youngest boys birthday so I wanna make it a good time for him with out going to Nevada or Arizona. If we do we do but I would like to do it someplace here in SoCal.

Thanks For Any help!
God Bless you all and If I don't hear from ya! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone of you...except the baby killing gun grabbing commie pinko anti American devil worshiper type. You can go straight to hell

Reactions: Nuevo
Machine experience or The Gun store in Vegas. Or if you know the right law enforcement. I had a customer who worked for the FBI that was going to bring me to a range day to shoot some cool toys like his MP5. We just couldn't work out a schedule and I never got to go

Machine experience or The Gun store in Vegas. Or if you know the right law enforcement. I had a customer who worked for the FBI that was going to bring me to a range day to shoot some cool toys like his MP5. We just couldn't work out a schedule and I never got to go
With the current clientele of the Strip, you might find one there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu