Vandenberg AFB Buck! (See FULL Story on front page of site - link provided)

nedwards619

Aug 8, 2012
Pretty Stoked, just got back from a weekend of hunting at Vandenberg AFB with my two oldest boys. Let me tell you the weekend started out rough, but ended with a good buck and great story. The drive and traffic were worth my son witnessing his 1st kill. Wish list before deployment, completed. Until, next year.

Read the entire story on the front page of SCH!

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=464:all-is-well-that-ends-well&catid=41:front-page-articles

Attachments

• buck.jpg
    buck.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
Re: Vandenberg AFB

Congratulations go out to the first armed serviceman deer harvest of 2012 and 2nd deer harvest of the SCH season. Hats off to you and your family Nate. Thanks for the quick post. I will get with you regarding a front page story for the main site.

Nice buck Nate! The 2012 deer season has officially kicked off!

Re: Vandenberg AFB Buck!

Congrats on the buck with your kids. I'm looking forward to taking my kids on their first hunt next week.

Congratulations!! Nice buck, your kid looks really happy.
Thanks for sharing those pictures.. :p
Papi

BTW: Nice Bino's and Bino Straps. Nate, where the heck did you get such nice gear?

Congratz on the deer! Must have been a good feeling to have your son with you also. Great job! Thanks for serving our country! Good luck :)

Awesome! Congrats on your score! Did you see any pigs on your hunt? They were pretty thick up there at on time.

Thanks guys I appreciate the comments.

Nope on the pig. I was looking for them, been hunting up there quite a few times specifically for pig but have yet to see one. Lots of sign though, they are most definately there just don't want to be seen. I will post something if I see any though.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu