VARMINTING WITH A BOW (Video)

Re: VARMINTING WITH A BOW

I have seen the shooting lane he has where this little critter was dispatched. Hell of a shot!

I'm sure that the field tip facing forward slowed Mr Squirrel down pretty good ! They make a pretty good sound with a .22 hollowpoint when you hit them center of mass as well.

You're a squirrel slaying machine!

59 and 67 yards. Good shooting! Try the Judo tip. It holds in them so they can't slide off , and you won't loose arrows in the grass. But it doesn't look like you ever miss.

Great video guys. I love the slow motion at the end. Perfect shot placement at 38 yards too. Got to keep those plums safe.

I just watched that again. That slow motion was great. What camera did you use? My camcorder is 5 years old and I may upgrade it but don't know what to get. ???

Buy a nice digital camera and you can get excellent video from it. You will get the best of both worlds - great pictures and decent video.

BuckHunter said:
I just watched that again. That slow motion was great. What camera did you use? My camcorder is 5 years old and I may upgrade it but don't know what to get. ???

Canon SX10 digital camera. It's about four years old. So obsolete nowadays, but still takes good pics and video.

That's hilarious Darryl, now let's put some of that talent to work on a nice buck this season yeah?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu