Venison Cheese Steak..... again.......

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
One of my favorite dishes, and easy to make.

Attachments

• IMAG1985.jpg
    IMAG1985.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMAG1986.jpg
    IMAG1986.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMAG1987.jpg
    IMAG1987.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMAG1989.jpg
    IMAG1989.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG1991.jpg
    IMAG1991.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Buckhunter,

Do you process the venison yourself or does a butcher do it? Is it 100% venison or is there other fat added? Looks great!

Breacher said:
Buckhunter,

Do you process the venison yourself or does a butcher do it? Is it 100% venison or is there other fat added? Looks great!

The Utah buck I took to a butcher. This was some of that. He doesn't add any fat. At home I process all my own and I don't add anything either.

With this dish I cooked some bacon first then poured out most of it. The bacon grease added enough to keep it from sticking.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu