Ventura area

s06deluxe

Jun 5, 2017
Just wondering has anybody hunted the Ventura county area? Called up the game warden yesterday and he told me Ventura area you can hunt rabbit with a 22 rifle. Any advice or general location you guys can point me in.

Go up highway 33. Tons of areas. Watch for rattle snakes.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Like always advised.....Purchase Onx Maps.....It will show you where the Los Padres NF and BLM land is.....LPNF map would be good too.

Also, the Los Padres is a no lead zone.....But, I could not find anywhere that you can't use lead for (rifle) rabbits.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu