Volunteer Blind Brush-up Dates Set for SJ - 8/15 & 9/26

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Just a quick announcement! The Volunteer Blind Brush-up dates for San Jacinto will be Saturday August 15th and Saturday September 26. Details when I get them but I'm sure it will be similar to the last several years work parties. Mark the dates on our calendar if you can come over and help!

Thanks Eric.......I'll be there on August 15th........In Canada Sept. 26th.......Bummer....... ;)

ps.....I'm collecting spineless palm fronds already....... ;D

Thanks for reminding me Steve. Probably should have mentioned that in the OP. If you have access to palm fronds (without stickers, spines, them sharp thingies that tear waders or whatever you want to call them) bring them along, or, even if you can't come if you can swung by SJ and drop some off they are already collecting them.

ilovesprig said:
PinTeal34 said:
I plan on being there both days.

Hi Aaron,

Nice to see you over here.....Do you want to go to the CWA dinner?

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the offer but it depends on the date, I'm taking a bunch of tests to get into college and such before school this year.

PinTeal34 said:
ilovesprig said:
PinTeal34 said:
I plan on being there both days.

Hi Aaron,

Nice to see you over here.....Do you want to go to the CWA dinner?

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the offer but it depends on the date, I'm taking a bunch of tests to get into college and such before school this year.

Saturday August 8th.

Guys this is the best way to get to know our local waterfowling wildlife areas (San J & Wister)......Not only can you drive or walk to each blind site, but you get the feeling of knowing you're doing your part to insure our areas are the best they can be......Really fun day with like minded folks.

Attachments

• san j 8-4-23 001.JPG
    san j 8-4-23 001.JPG
    401.8 KB · Views: 17
  • san j 8-4-23 012.JPG
    san j 8-4-23 012.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 12
  • san j 8-3-13 041.JPG
    san j 8-3-13 041.JPG
    500.8 KB · Views: 13
  • san j 6-18-11 019.JPG
    san j 6-18-11 019.JPG
    732.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5513.JPG
    IMG_5513.JPG
    730.3 KB · Views: 15
  • opening duck 2012 San J 017.JPG
    opening duck 2012 San J 017.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 17

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu