Vortex riflescopes?

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
so I came up on a vortex diamondback 4x12-40 with the deadhold bdc reticle. looks pretty sweet and its brand new!! I was thinking of putting it on my 300win mag, but before I do, I want to know what u guys think of this scope? any feedback will help, I have read relly good things about em. I di not buy this scope, it was a trade that I think I got the better half of the trade.

Yes it was. Im used to the golden ring optics. U cant go wrong with them. So these vortex work good out in the field? I need alot of info before I put this scope on. Everything looks good but im just wondering. Thnx

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Yea during their hunting sale at BPS I was talking to a Vortex rep who had their binos and scopes on display. He was trying to hook me on that supposedly Vortex design teams are ex Swarovski guys that wanted to bring high end optics to the average consumer. I dunno about all of that, but the optics they had there including the dback series seemed pretty solid.

That's good to know. I guess my final decision will be after my boys from fine firearms give me some more info. Thnx surfnhuntsd! If u got more info or comparisons to other brands please let me know

JoseC tapatalk

I'm gonna put the diamondback long range with the turrets on my new 300. Let me know how it does.

JoseC

see the customer reviews. only one bad one due to focusing.

http://reviews.cabelas.com/8815/713514/vortex-diamondback-riflescopes-reviews/reviews.htm

4-12 x 40 sells for $199 at cabelas.

LBH2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu